On this Thursday's Solari Report, Franklin Sanders
and I will join you for a Precious Metals Market Report. Indeed, it is a good time
to look at fundamentals and intrigue in the global financial and commodities markets.
In the Money & Markets segment, I'll cover the following financial news:
- Europe: Sovereign debt challenges in the European Union
- America: The federal deficit balloons while states consider bankruptcy or federal
takeovers as budget balancing options
- Asia: Global central bankers meet in Australia
- Covert Trade Wars: The U.S. goes to war with Europe over bank data, with China
over weapon sales, and protects its GM investment by mugging the leading foreign competitor
on safety issues.
- Disaster Capitalism: Haiti fundraising grows invasive but is the money getting
- Good News: The USDA concedes defeat on the National Animal Identification System
Our team has also prepared a special report on the U.S. 2010 Census and what it
means to you.
Subscribers to The Solari Report receive access to our complete archive
of calls via MP3 recordings. You can learn
more and subscribe here.