In this week's Solari Report (Thursday, July 1st), I will be looking back at the events of the past three months and discussing where we are and what's next.
- The Gulf Oil Spill Changes Everything
- China, Russia, & the Politics of Eurasia
- Trade Wars by Every Other Name
- Financial Reform & Goldman Whac-a-Mole
- iPad, Quantam Computers - Technology Continues to Dazzle
- G-20, Bilderbergers, Presidents & Premiers: Who is Really in
- Creative Destruction - Music, Media & More
- Unemployment: Is There an End Game?
- Global Spraying = Pocketbook Issue
- Housing and Real Estate Markets
- Municipal Markets: State and Local Government Adjusts
- Equity Markets: Nerves Fraying, ETFs: "F" Stands for Fiat
- Bond Markets: Sovereign Bonds vs. Corporate Bonds
- Currency Markets: The Dollar Shines, Precious Metals Too
- Heros & Opportunities
I will cover Money & Markets and questions in Ask Catherine, so
make sure to post any you have. Our movie will be Stanley Kubrick's classic Spartacus.
If you are not yet a Solari Report subscriber, now is a great time to sign up. You can learn more about it and become a subscriber here.
Please send this information on to your friends and family. It's a great time for them to sign up too!
More at the blog.
Subscribers to The Solari Report receive access to our complete archive of calls via MP3 recordings. You can learn more and subscribe here.