Solari North American Video Server
“Without culture, and the relative freedom it implies, society, even when perfect, is but a jungle. This is why any authentic creation is a gift to the future.”
~ Albert Camus
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This week we publish the second part of our two-part News Trends & Stories for the 2nd Quarter 2019 Wrap Up.
In Part I, Dr. Farrell and I discussed the top stories in Economy & Financial Markets and Geopolitics. In Part II, we turn to Culture, Science & Technology, Space, and Food & Health:
- Story #11: The Year of Leonardo da Vinci
- Story #12: The War on Children
- Story #13: Hypermaterialism and the Weaponization of Drug-Addicted Populations
Science & Technology:
- Story #14: Technocracy and Zero-Integrity Systems
- Story #15: JEDI Contract—Amazon and Microsoft Are Finalists
- Story #16: Increased Competition: The New Space Race
Food & Health:
- Story #17: Bayer Pays the Roundup Price; Glyphosate Grows; Consumer Pays With Health
- Story #18: Farmaggedon—Million Acres Flooding
- Story #19: Vaccine Wars
- Story #20: Quantum Biology Blossoms
- Story #21: Weakening of Earth’s Magnetic Field
We also list our picks for Take Action, Unanswered Questions, and Inspiration.
- Question #1: What is happening to the cathedrals of France and why?
- Question #2: What should Wikileaks and Assange do?
- Question #3: Will we go to war in Iran?
- Question #4: Where did Mr. Global invest the $21 trillion (and the $24+ trillion)?
- Question #5: Who is Mr. Global and what is the governance structure on Planet Earth?
- Question #6: Should we beware summer fires?
- Question #7: How will the U.S. government be reengineered?
- Question #8: What will happen to U.S. land and real estate as a result of changes underway?
In Let’s Go to the Movies, I review Amazing Grace—a new documentary made from the footage of Aretha Franklin’s recording sessions before a live audience in 1972 at the New Temple Missionary Baptist Church in Los Angeles with Reverend James Cleveland and the Southern California Community Choir, directed by Alexander Hamilton.
The album made from these sessions became the highest-selling live gospel music album of all time. The raw footage shot under the direction of Sydney Pollack was placed in a vault and only recently has been reengineered and released. This is gospel music at its finest— authentic, transformative, and powerful—inspired by Franklin’s unique artistry.
E-mail or post your questions for Ask Catherine and story suggestions for Money & Markets for this week here.
Talk to you Thursday!
2nd Quarter 2019 Wrap Up: The State of Our Currencies: https://currency.solari.com
Our 2nd Quarter 2019 Wrap Up web presentation is a work in progress that grows as we publish our weekly segments—Solari Report subscribers can access it here. The stories and headlines for Part II will be posted by Thursday evening. Use your Solari password to login!
For those who want to know more about FASAB 56, check out the 2018 Annual Wrap Up: The Real Game of Missing Money at The Real Game of Missing Money and The Missing Money.
Hard copies of The Real Game of Missing Money, Volume I are available for Solari Report subscribers at the Solari Store. Volume II will be available this coming week.