“In the destruction of the old, let there be the creation of the new.”
~ Chris Peterson
By Catherine Austin Fitts
We now have a President elect with a vision that every American can share: “Let’s Make America Great Again!”
We have approximately 320 million people in America. The way we can get behind that vision is to individually ask and answer, “How can I make America great?”
Your vision of great is what counts. What you can do which is energizing for you is the right way to approach it. Feel free to break it down:
- What can you do to energize your personal excellence?
- Or help you family and children to be the best that they can be?
- Or practice the Golden Rule throughout your work and daily life?
- Or help your community to have the highest Popsicle Index possible?
- Or, better yet, create a job or business that makes money for you and yours raising the Popsicle Index in your community?
If each one of us makes our own contribution in our own way, indeed America’s potential for greatness is….well….GREAT! But it will have to come from what we do every day with our personal and financial choices and what we chose to create. It will not come from Washington or from our votes every four years.
Send Your Ideas to the Transition Team: