With over 18 speakers, two conference rooms and a 3 day program, this event is designed to focus on the full scope of Breakthrough Energy Technologies. Our speaker lineup for the conference this November represents some of the brightest minds in the field.
Catherine Austin Fitts will be speaking on Saturday, November 10,2012.
List of speakers can be found here.
For those of you who cannot attend the event, Conference Livestream will be available for purchase here.
Friday November 9, 2012 – The Technology
Saturday November 10, 2012 – The Implications
Sunday November 11, 2012 – History & Future
- Dillon Read & Co Inc & the Aristocracy of Stock Profits
- The Evolution of Cooperation
- Sir James Goldsmith’s 1994 Warning Against Global Warming
- The Red Button Problem
- Financial Coup D’etat
- The Slow Burn
- About Hamilton Securities
- The Solari Investment Model
- Financial Ecosystems – Capitalism 3.0
- Independent Media Sustainability: A Review of Existing Media Capital Structures
- Wall Street’s Corruption, The Austrian School, and Who’s Really In Charge