“The glory of justice and the majesty of law are created not just by the Constitution – nor by the courts – nor by the officers of the law – nor by the lawyers – but by the men and women who constitute our society – who are the protectors of the law as they are themselves protected by the law.” ~ Robert Kennedy
By Catherine Austin Fitts
In the last two weeks of each December, we revisit the best Solari Reports of the year.
This revisiting allows new subscribers to discover some of the finest Solari Reports published during this past year. For existing subscribers, it’s a chance to catch up on the Solari Reports that build up to our 2017 Annual Wrap Up which we will publish in January 2018.
This week we explore our theme “Enforce the Constitution!” Throughout 2017 our discussions kept returning to the importance of the legal covenants that we share as the basis of a successful economy and society.
- American Suicide: Proposals for Constitutional Amendments & Convention with Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr.
- Bush, Cheney & 911 with David Ray Griffin
- The Deep State & Trump Budget Politics, Part I with Richard Dolan
- The Deep State & Trump Budget Politics, Part II with Richard Dolan
- The Corruption and Compromise of the NSA with William E. Binney
- Gun Ownership with Harry Blazer
- The Missing Money with Dr. Mark Skidmore
This included our 2nd Quarter Wrap Up that was dedicated to the topic of enforcing the Constitution. I traveled half way around the world to spend a week with Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney exploring the importance and deep politics around enforcement.
- Enforce the Constitution or You Can Kiss Your Money Goodbye! with Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney
No Money & Markets this week – it’s the last week of the month. If you post or e-mail your questions to Ask Catherine I will cover in the first week of January .
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!