By Catherine Austin Fitts
I received a survey from the ACLU recently. They wanted to know if I was concerned about my rights.
Wow, I thought. Wouldn’t it be great if the ACLU really wanted to understand how my rights are being eroded and then DID something about it?
I turned the page, ready to tell them how my rights are being compromised:
· By the NSA listening to my phone conversations;
· By federal efforts to force me to buy insurance and to take away my property rights;
· By the enforcement of bogus food safety rules that have shut down small farmers in my area;
· By securities laws preventing liquid markets for local communities;
· By aerial spraying that is harming my health and food supply; and
· By governments and banks dealing drugs into my community.
To continue reading Catherine’s commentary on current events subscribe to The Solari Report here. Subscribers can log in to finish reading here.