By Catherine Austin Fitts
Are you concerned that the world is not making sense? Have no fear, things are about to snap into focus!
One of the most fascinating Solari Reports interviews in our library is Dr. Joseph Farrell’s interview on the Breakaway Civilization last fall. You most certainly want to access it if you have not already.
Inspired by the experience, I stopped to visit personally with Dr. Farrell on the drive back from California in June. The next day and many hours of intense discussion later, I left elated by the rich insights that had emerged. Dr. Farrell kindly consented to another Solari Report interview so you could enjoy the fruits of our collaboration.
In this two hour special, we cover:
- The Breakaway Civilization – Nazis, National Security Act, CIA, NSA and the Evolution of the Black Budget
- Globalization and the Shift to Empire
- Centralization of the Global Financial System
- Reinventing North America
- Geopolitical Tensions: G-7, G-20 & the Vatican
- Who is Really in Charge? And What Risks are Driving Them?
- The Bond Market Turn – Are We Shifting to an Equity Model?
- How Does Crowdfunding Fit In?
- Recreating Culture: Our Powerbase
- Implications for Successful Strategies
Our interview will be posted on the blog on Thursday evening.
In Money & Markets join me live on on Thursday evening for a review of the latest developments in the financial markets and related geopolitical developments. Please post your questions for Ask Catherine on the blog.
In Let’s Go to the Movies, I will review two fascinating series that explore the relationship between financing and engineering significant infrastructure and weaponry and the growth and evolution of empires:
- The Seven Wonders of the Industrial World produced by the BBC.
- Engineering an Empire produced by the History Channel.
To understand the efforts unfolding in North America to build a new digital manufacturing and infrastructure, it helps to take the long view. History tells us that this process has happened many times before!
Talk to you Thursday!