“The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays is coming to its close. In its place we are entering a period of consequences.” ~Sir Winston S. Churchill
By Catherine Austin Fitts
The Saker joins me this Thursday for our quarterly Solari Report on the emerging multipolar world.
The intensity of multiple events impacting global security continues to rise. This report is a longer-than-usual, in-depth discussion of the unraveling of the unipolar world and of the drumbeats of war.
- Events in Syria and Middle East, including the Trump’s meetings and the Saudi alliance actions against Qatar;
- The French elections;
- President Trump’s unusual behavior at the G-7 meeting and the Vatican;
- Response to the cancellation of the Paris Accord;
- Developments in North Korea;
- Duterte and the Philippines;
- The politics of recent terrorist attacks throughout the world;
- The evolution of US foreign policy and related military deployment.
I asked the question in the 1st Quarter Wrap Up, “Can a new US administration maintain a prosperous economy without more debt, crime and war?” Events since that time indicate that the entire world is struggling with this question as so many nations seek security and private interests seek profit in a manner that diminishes global security. For some, insecurity is great for power and profit as the global economy slows and productivity stalls.
It is always a pleasure to have a professional military and intelligence analyst like the Saker join me on the Solari Report. This report is especially insightful.
I will cover current geopolitical and market events in Money & Markets. Keep the questions coming for Ask Catherine by e-mail or post in the subscriber comment section on the website.
In Let’s Go to the Movies, I will discuss The Circle which was just recommended by our cultural scout in our new “Food for Your Soul” column.
Talk to you Thursday!
The Emerging Multipolar World Series with the Saker:
- Washington’s Russia Meltdown
- Russia, Syria & Recommendations for a Trump Presidency
- Russia, Ukraine & the Risks of War
- A Unipolar vs. Multipolar World
- Russia and Global Geopolitics with the Saker