Ladies & Gentlemen:
Your statement regarding Donald Trump’s character, values and experience leaves me deeply concerned. Clearly, the Presidency of the United States is not an entry-level position. However, the disassociation of the Republican establishment from reality and from respect for the most basic human rights of the American people has left many Republicans with no other choice but a brash outsider.
The Clinton Administration “missed” $4 trillion, engineered a housing bubble that grew into trillions of dollars in mortgage fraud and instituted private slave labor camps that skyrocketed the US to the most imprisoned population in the world. The George W. Bush presidency spent $4 trillion for Middle Eastern Wars and outsourced our nuclear laboratory and weapons infrastructure to a private business controlled by a private family whose management was described by a senior Lawrence Livermore employee as a combination of “the worst aspects of the Department of Motor Vehicles and Goldman Sachs.” The Obama Administration finished us off with $27 trillion of bailouts and participation in a global quantitative easing that is debasing our retirement savings.
This was the result of the leadership of one or more people you consider to have the “character, values and experience” to be President of the United States. Why would we want more of that?
- The life expectancy of a woman my age without a high school degree has fallen by five years since 1990.
- Our children are being targeted by heavy vaccine schedules; current predictions are that 1 out of every 2 American children will be autistic by 2030.
- Mandates for health care insurance we do not want and common core testing that is destroying our children’s education are dictated by Washington.
- State efforts to ensure transparency regarding the quality of food we eat are overruled by Washington.
- NBC ran a perfectly serious news spot recently arguing that we should microchip our children, as if they were livestock.
- The homeownership rate is now at its lowest point since 1965.
- The employment statistics are completely cooked.
- Our children are overwhelmed with student debt issued under conditions of entrapment and predatory lending approved and financed by Washington.
Your profound disassociation from the pain within America is inexplicable. What you consider to be reasonable and respectable is psychopathy. Donald Trump’s popularity comes from his willingness to have a forthright conversation about what is happening and what needs to be done to make America great again.
The “debt growth model” is over. There is no more cheap money to fund false realities and unproductive behavior – whether by the general population or the establishment. Breaking this trance of disassociation between reality and the official narrative is an essential first step to practical solutions. Trump is the only person proposing to break the trance.
If you want to provide an alternative to Donald Trump, you must break the trance – yours included.
Catherine Austin Fitts
The Solari Report
Assistant Secretary of Housing-Federal Housing Commissioner, Bush I